Do you want to be an important part of a unique change journey? As a Change Leader at Bonava you will be deeply involved in the core internal projects and initiatives and have the possibility to have real impact in a business with exciting challenges ahead.
Bonava has in a short period developed from a business unit to an independent listed company and has adjusted and built new capabilities, organisation, functions and systems. To ensure that the organisation can successfully implement important projects and initiatives, a new in-house change management function is being built.
As a Change Leader, you will work across the whole organisation in an advisor role with strategic importance:
- Advise the Project manager in the change project, to ensure that the people perspective is upheld throughout the project.
- Needs to understand the business and have a large internal network, get to know and create trust with many stakeholders, and be able to navigate in complex internal politics
- Advise and coach line managers in handling complex situations where their team needs to undergo considerable change.
You will also have operational tasks within the projects such as:
- Create and follow up communication and training plans.
- Set requirements on training suppliers and materials.
- Hold workshops, conduct interviews and some trainings.
We are looking for
You are curious, engaged and independent. You can quickly develop an understanding of Bonava’s changing and international business, organisation and people.
You have a relevant Bsc/Msc and 2-3 years of experience as a management consultant or equivalent. You have experience of working successfully in implementation or change projects, preferably in an international setting. You have extensive experience in holding workshops, trainings or similar.
Fluent English, both written and orally, is a requirement.
When you join our journey, you will play an important role in changing the housing game. We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible, but no later than March 17th. Applications will be reviewed continuously.
For specific questions regarding the position please mail Josefine Malm at Josefine.Malm@bonava.com
This is Bonava
Bonava is a leading residential development company in Northern Europe. Bonava has been creating homes and neighbourhoods since the 1930s. Bonava has 2 000 employees and operates in Sweden, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Estonia and Latvia, with sales of SEK 14,5 billion in 2017. Bonava’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more at www.bonava.com.
We create homes and neighbourhoods
Join our journey